First I would like to apologise for not providing you with the first recipe’s on time! These days have been quite busy helping my sister moving! Now we’re back at it and it’s time to catch up.
This recipe is really easy and asks for almost no work… just let your oven do it’s magic and let the smell of all those beautiful spices take you to India 😉
Ingredients (serves 2):
– 1/4 of a pumpkin
– 1/4 of a colliflauwer
– 4 potatoes
– 1/2 of a zucchini
– 1 carrot
– 1 tomato
– 1 red onion
– a few spring onions
– 2 garlic cloves
– some parsley
– 1 tablespoon of garam masala
– 2 tablespoons of curry paste
– 2 tea spoons of powder vegetable stock
– 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds (grounded)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Wash your potatoes thouroughly and slice them into parts. We sliced them into the lenght in 2 and each part once again in 2. Put to boil for 5 minutes in water with 1 teaspoon of vegetable stock.
2. Wash and slice all vegetables, onion and the garlic into big chunks and dispose on an oven plate. Keep the spring onions and the parsley aside for later on.
Ground the fennel seeds and add to the plate together with the garam masala, curry paste, 1 teaspoon of powder vegetable stock and olive oil. Mix all together until all the vegetables are covered in the curry paste. Put in a prehitted oven (200°C – 390°F) and bake for 50 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes approximately.
3. Slice the spring onions and shred the parsley. Sprinkle over the roasted vegetables and bake for another 10 minutes.
This delicious dinner is ready to get served with a slice of lemon and some cilantro to give it this extra freshness.
Hope you enjoy your dinner foodies and please let us know what you think about this recipe.