Todays lunch is as easy and fast as it can be. This time I got inspired by one of my favourite chef, Nigella Lawson.
Ingredients (serves 2):
– 200 grams baby spinach
– 50 grams pine nuts
– 1 tablespoon nut oil
– 1 teaspoon balsamic cream
– zest and juice of 1/2 lime
1. Toast the pine nuts (it releases and intensifies their rich flavor).
2. Toss together the baby spinach and the pine nuts. Add the sliced avocado on top.
2. Make a dressing of 1 tablespoon nut oil, balsamic cream, the zest and juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper.
3. Serve with some vegan bread or a wrap if desired.
Have a wonderful vegan day foodies!