The sun is blessing us with this heat these days and we have to be thankful for this.
Let us help you to get refreshed with this amazing, healthy and delicious green smoothie.
You can’t move on the Internet without bumping into a drinker of green smoothies. They are everywhere and everyone talks about it. So what’s the big deal about drinking pulped-up veggies and fruits?
Bellow I share some benefits of drinking green smoothies. I want to share these benefits because I really have personally experienced these changes in my life.
1. Health: First of all it is healthy but there is so much more to green smoothies than the straightforward benefit of upping your daily fruit and vegetable intake. Green smoothies are very nutritious
2. Energy: starting your day with a green smoothie will give you a massive increase in the amount of energy you have.
3. Skin: the amount of acne may reduce when you improve your diet by drinking more green smoothies. You will notice a clearer and radiant skin.
4. Weight loss: increasing the number of fruit and vegetables you eat in a day gives your body an opportunity to shed excess fat and water weight built up from toxins stored in the body.
5. Digestion: smoothies are the perfect solution to digestive issues because they allow you to get the vitamins and minerals your body desires in a form that doesn’t overly tax your digestive system. Aloe vera is a popular ingredient to help ease your digestive system.
Following recipe is so fast and so easy and loved by kids as well (with more honey than indicated). Most of the time I tend to blend my green smoothies while I do my make up in the morning and I take it with me on my way to work.
– Some fresh spinach leaves
– 1/4 of a cucumber
– 1 kiwi
– 1 banana
– 1/2 glass of frozen fruits (melon, grapes, oranges for example)
– 1/2 glass of almond milk
– 1 table spoon of agave
The only thing you need to do is to throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you get a smooth mixture as thick as you wish for. If too thick, just add some more almond soy milk into the blender.
Now just enjoy a nice, fresh and healthy green smoothie. Introducing at least one green smoothie to your day can totally transform your health.
Please feel free to share your experiences about the benefits of green smoothies in your life.
Stay blessed and healthy food lovers!